Who We Are
Although our sign proclaims dentistry, we are really in the people business. We have an uncompromising commitment to the patient. This concept guides the design, implementation and evaluation of all procedures and conduct whether administrative or clinical. Our goal is simple. It is to provide professional dental care services of the highest quality with the utmost compassion.
Our goal is EXCELLENCE! To achieve this goal, it is necessary for all individuals to be part of the team and for each team member to agree to maintain the dependability, integrity, responsibility and pride. Each individual is as important as the other; each job as necessary as the other job. Cooperative team support will enable us to successfully attain our goal.
We pledge to be kind, sympathetic, and understanding to our patients and to each other. We are committed to open communication and positive relationships. Most importantly we enjoy what we do, who we work with and the patients we care for. We are located on the northside of Indianapolis in Carmel, Indiana, and accepting new patients. Questions? Please feel free to call @ 317-581-0000.
Getting Rid of Plaque
The type of floss you choose depends on how much space you have between your teeth. Dentists usually recommend unwaxed floss because it's thinner and easier to slide through small spaces. However, studies have shown that there is no major difference in the effectiveness based on the type of floss used.
Nutrition and Your Teeth
When you eat sugary foods or drink sodas frequently throughout the day, the enamel that protects your teeth is constantly exposed to acids. Hard candies, cough drops, and breath mints that contain sugar are especially harmful because they dissolve slowly in your mouth. Many experts suggest that you take a 3-hour break between eating foods containing sugar.
- What is invisible orthodontics? Oral infections don’t just stay in your mouth,...
- Patient Service Plan By Garvin Dentistry Garvin Dentistry will be offering an...
- In the early seventies, most Dental Insurance Plans covered $1000.00 to $1500.00...
- Cosmetic - teeth whitening, bonding and veneers
- Restorative - fillings, crown and bridge
- Patient education - oral home care, oral home care products, oral and gum health linked to systemic health, treatment choices
- Anxiety management - oral sedation and nitrous oxide
- Oral cancer screenings
- Dentures - complete and partials